Warranty and Legalish stuff ...
Just like our products protect you from the bitter cold, our LIFETIME WARRANTY protects you from any manufacturing defects when you buy our gear from an authorized sales outlet. Valandre will repair or replace the defective product with an existing comparable model at our discretion.
We stand behind the craftsmanship and design in every product that leaves our workshop. If you find an issue, let us know. We aren't some stuffy corporation. We're mountaineers, like you. We use Valandre gear in the mountains, like you. Our designers and developers work hard to make our gear the best of the best, so we can all kick ass (and stay warm) in the mountains.
We're committed to our customers, so we want to learn from any issues that arise.
There are limits to everything, of course. Valandre's LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover the following:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Damage caused by accidents (such as burns, rips and tears).
- Natural breakdown of colors and materials over extended time and use (Valandre does offer a refilling service for down that has compressed over time. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Improper care or failure to read product care instructions (This is super important with down products!).
- Products purchased from unauthorized Valandre outlets or dealers.
If you have a warranty issue please contact us at email@example.com.
Send us some photos, tell us what happened, and let us know when/where you purchased. Then we’ll assess the situation.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights; you may have other rights, which vary from region to region. This warranty policy supersedes all previous warranty policies.
© SARL Valandre