Troll -15°C/ 5°F
- 56 individual baffles.
- 100% articulated cut , allowing free arm movements in all direction.
- Down filled hood and collar
- One inside pocket and two outside zippered hand-warmer pockets.
- Non snag central zip system.
Innovative 3-D baffle technology makes our new, award-winning Troll jacket feel like embracing a mirror image of your naked body, complete with effortless full range of motion. Product reviewers have described the Troll as weightless due to the cozy, almost gossamer-esque build and design.
The Troll, with its incredible warmth-to-weight ratio and perfectly designed articulation, is unmatched by any other down jacket on the market.
Like our Chill Out bag series, the Troll is filled with RDS certified 90/10 European white goose down at a fill power of 850+ cuin (US)/800+ cuin (EU). This is a strong, long-lasting down with excellent moisture resistance.
- The fast-sliding, two-way zipper allows easy access from both top and bottom
- The zipper is backed by our unique multi-stitch pattern, so the zipper never catches on the fabric
- The zipper goes high enough to comfortably enclose the wearers nose
- The jacket hangs below the buttocks, adding to the coziness and warmth, locking well under a harness when needed
- The hood is anatomically shaped and easily accommodates helmets while still fitting perfectly on a bare head
- Two large internal chest pockets compliment the normal external hand pockets
- The jacket is highly compressible and lightweight
- Inner and outer layers are connected by 63 anatomically shaped baffles
- The resulting 56 compartments prevent any shifting of the down
- The outer jacket liner (37 pieces of laminated mini rip-stop nylon) is cut a size larger than the inner to accommodate the down feathers without any compression