Bering -30°C/ -22°F
- 32 individual baffles.
- Detachable zippered hood with adjustable Velcro.
- Draw-cords in collar, waist (down-filled tube) and hem.
- Added extra down to the shoulders.
- Full double zipper system backed by an internal, down-filled storm flap.
- One large inside pocket and two outside zippered pocket.
- Fully reinforced sleeves, cuffs and shoulder and waist (Velcro closure at the cuff).
Since our founding in 1980, the Bering jacket has been the flagship of our high altitude jacket line. Its 32-compartment construction keeps the 502g (17.7 oz) of down perfectly in place for maximum warmth. The five triangle compartments around the shoulders are over-filled for warmth, while the lower part of the jacket has less density to allow for uninhibited movement.
The double-front zip-system is backed by a storm flap waist system and semi-elasticated drawcord in the collar, offering great protection against violent winds. When it gets too warm, several vent adjustment systems make sure your body is well-ventilated.
Added Velcro covers up the semi-tunnel hood, meaning the head system is completely wind-protected. The hood also features a reinforced peak, which can be adjusted on the back of the neck.
error Your review appreciation cannot be sent
feedback Report comment
check_circle Report sent
error Your report cannot be sent