Combi -35°C/ -31°F
- 32 individual baffles.
- Detachable zippered hood with adjustable Velcro.
- Semi elasticized draft collar.
- External down-filled reinforcement with velcro along the central zipper.
- Down-filled drop seat secured with velcro.
- Waist is adjustable by an external draw-cord.
- Inside zippered pocket and outside pocket at the thigh.
- Reinforced sleeves, knees and lower leg and internal gaiters.
Combining Valandrés technical know-how with the best down in the world, this suit will keep you warm on the highest and coldest mountains in the world. Its fully sealed and protects against roughest winds ,featuring internal gaiters which easily slip over climbing boots and a detachable, fully-adjustable and stiffened semi-tunnel hood. This hood is attached to the suit with both a zipper and Velcro for maximum wind protection.
The Combis completely sealed drop seat opens up easily with two straight zippers, as opposed to the many traditional curved zipper designs. An external Velcro-sealed fabric flap protects the zippers from freezing and keeps wind out. The suit also has an inside and an outside zip-up pocket, along with a 3D pocket on the right leg.
Another great advantage of this high altitude suit is that its totally articulated, allowing for full range of motion, a welcome asset for technical routes at high elevations.
error Your review appreciation cannot be sent
feedback Report comment
check_circle Report sent
error Your report cannot be sent