Bloody Mary -15°C/ 5°F
- 18 pre-cut baffles, 100% anatomical shape.
- Tubular cut.
- Zip-in draft collar system:
- A full Marie Antoinette collar.
- A half Marie Antoinette collar.
- Without collar.
- Anatomic feet (trapezoid form).
- Zipper backed with internal reinforcement and down-filled storm flap.
- Storage pocket.
Winner of the 2009 Outdoor Industry Gold Award, this 3-season sleeping bag offers all of Valandré's finest features: the comfortable tubular bell construction, interchangeable collar system, and high-end down fill from the French grey Goose. One of the highlights of this light and versatile bag is its three levels of thermal protection. The user can choose between 1,145 g (40.4 oz), 1,074 g (37.9 oz), and 1,040 g (36.7oz) for really warm temperatures.
Following Valandrés design of the tubular bell construction, the bag consists of 83 individually cut panels and baffles perfectly tailored to fit around the body. Once filled with Valandrés high-end down, the compartments will lift off your body, providing the best warmth-to-weight ratio in the industry.